Taking a Leap

So much has been going on.

First of all, I read a fantastic book The Art of Asking by Amanda Palmer. I could write a whole post just about that book, which I will do later. But for now I'll just say that this book influenced me in so many ways.

One way is that it lit a fire under my butt. I've had an idea for a website for some time now, I even bought the domain name, but I've kept it hidden. I wasn't ready to let it out. But that book let me know that I needed to put it out there, to let my community see what I have, even if it's not done or perfect in any way.

This evening, I spent some time cleaning it up a bit. I started adding content about a year ago. It has a little bit of what I want it to be, and I think just enough to at least get it going.

So here's me, putting it out there. Check out my website. Poke around a bit. I will slowly add content over time. If there's something you like, please let me know. If there's something you think I should add, let me know that too.

http://costumerscollective.com/
This is all leading up to an even bigger idea I have, but I'll share that one later. But putting this out there and taking a risk is what I need to do now.

Comments

Popular Posts